ABA Annual Meeting 2012 – Reporter Resources
The 2012 ABA Annual Meeting will be held August 2-7 in Chicago.
The ABA will showcase more than 200 programs and events featuring issues that are relevant to our nation and its lawyers. The Annual Meeting will also offer abundant opportunities to network with lawyers and judges from around the world. On Aug. 6-7, the House of Delegates will also convene for a two-day policy making session, concluding the 2012 meeting.
Please bookmark this page and check back for updates.
- REPORTER REGISTRATION
(under “Select Registration Form,” choose “News Media”)
- 2012 Annual Meeting Homepage
- Preview of the House of Delegates’ 2012 Annual Meeting Agenda
- ABANow News Releases and Advisories
- House of Delegates Resolutions
(updated in real time during the Annual Meeting)
- Annual Meeting Program Book
- CLE Highlights (as of July 26)