“Live from the SEC” Interactive Broadcast Hosted by ABA Section of International Law
WASHINGTON, D.C., Oct. 18, 2011 — Top officials from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission will present “A Review of Recent Developments in International Securities Regulation and Enforcement,” in an interactive broadcast in Washington, D.C., on Oct. 27, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. EDT.
The discussion, sponsored by the American Bar Association Section of International Law, will focus on important developments in U.S. securities law, especially related to Dodd-Frank, that will affect foreign issuers and markets. Speakers will also address corporate finance, enforcement and litigation issues, investment adviser regulations and asset-backed securities.
Reporters may cover the event in person or remotely via live interactive videoconference, webcast or teleconference.
SEC officials including:
- Elizabeth Jacobs, deputy director, Office of International Affairs;
- Lona Nallengara, deputy director, Legal and Regulatory Affairs, Division of Corporation Finance;
- Paul Dudek, chief, Office of International Corporate Finance;
- Tram Nguyen, branch chief, Private Fund Advisers Regulation Branch;
- Tracey Price, assistant director, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Unit;
- Eric Pan, academic fellow, Office of International Affairs;
- Katherine Hsu, senior special counsel, Office of Rulemaking, Division of Corporation Finance.
2011 “Live from the SEC”
Oct. 27, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. EDT
740 15th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20005
With nearly 400,000 members, the American Bar Association is the largest voluntary professional membership organization in the world. As the national voice of the legal profession, the ABA works to improve the administration of justice, promotes programs that assist lawyers and judges in their work, accredits law schools, provides continuing legal education, and works to build public understanding around the world of the importance of the rule of law.
- 30 -
Editor’s Note: There is no charge for media covering this event. For media credentials to attend this event please contact Maria Gutierrez, ABA Communications & Media Relations at email@example.com or at 202-662-1091.