ABA Annual Meeting 2011 – Reporter Resources
This year’s ABA Annual Meeting will be held August 4-9 in Toronto.
With high-profile speakers, essential legal programs and insightful debate on critical law and public policy issues, the ABA Annual Meeting is the nation’s premier gathering of legal professionals. In addition to the House of Delegates convening to review recommendations submitted by various entities of the Association, some Section and Association committees also meet to review the business of their groups.
Please bookmark this page and check back for helpful updates.
- Reporter Registration
(under “Registration Form,” check “News Media”)
- Lodging Information
- Important U.S. Passport Information
- ABA House of Delegates Resolutions
- Summary of All Resolutions (MS Word document)
- Annual Meeting News Releases and Advisories
- ABA Annual Meeting 2011 Program Book