Commission on Hispanic Legal Rights and Responsibilities Media Kit
Below, please find resources that provide helpful information and background about the American Bar Association Commission on Hispanic Legal Rights and Responsibilities.
Related ABA Efforts of Interest:
- Election Protection
- Select Immigration Law Policy Positions
- Center for Racial and Ethnic Diversity
- Thurgood Marshall Legal Education Opportunity Program
- Policy on Due Process in Immigration Proceedings
- Commission on Immigration Activities
Please check back as more resources are added.
Questions? Contact the Communications and Media Relations Department at 202-662-1090.